Are you ready to join the best painting business in Ardmore?
At Derheim Painting, our quality and professionalism is what sets us apart. After only two years in Ardmore, with highly rated, non-stop residential and commercial work, we’re ready to take things to the next level. Want to join us?
If you’re a motivated, detail-oriented person who is transforming the appearance of our customer’s homes, we encourage you to apply. We’re looking for people who can work full-time in either an entry-level or crew-lead position.
There is room for all experience levels if you are a hard worker with a positive attitude who is willing to learn. We offer above-average hourly salary based on experience level.
We’re growing and there are plenty of opportunities for you to grow with us!
The application process is 3 easy steps:
When we receive your online application, we will call you for a brief phone interview.
If you are a qualified candidate, we will schedule an in-person interview and check references.
If you are hired, we will contact you to confirm your start date and begin the onboarding process.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
What we provide:
- Training at all levels
- Career growth
- Great work environment
- Carpooling if needed
- All the equipment you will need to perform your job
- Shirts and hats
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
What we expect from you:
- Show up on time and prepared for the job every work day (we typically start at 7am in summer/8am in winter)
- Help load the vehicles with the proper equipment
- Participate in prepping and painting the client’s home or business
- At the end of the day, you will help clean your vehicle inside and out, keeping it organized and stocked up on any items you would need for the next day.
- Throughout the day, you will provide our customers (and your co-workers) a tremendous experience.
Fill Out All fields - if any do not apply input: NA
Derheim Painting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Derheim Painting is committed to diversity and second chances and we encourage diverse candidates to apply. Criminal backgrounds are not an automatic disqualifier and all we ask is that you are honest in your application. This is not a good fit for someone with a current substance abuse problem due to safety concerns.
Ready to Start your Career?